Entry ticket for 1 teacher/accompanying adult for every 10 students participating in the visit. The value to be charged to extra accompanying adults is the value applicable to the rest of the group.
Marking conditions and other information:
1. Visits should be booked as early as possible through the Education Service contacts (see below).
2. The reservation confirmation must be made in writing, via e-mail, at least 1 week before the date of the visit, already containing the expected number of participants (students and accompanying teachers/adults); if the reservation is not confirmed/validated in writing, the pre-booking will be considered without effect.
3. Until 3 days before the visit, the final number of participants must be communicated, in case of any alterations to the number previously indicated.
4. The visits and/or workshops are scheduled at times previously agreed with the school, according to the groups’ preferences and WOW’s agenda availability. On the day of the visits/activities, we do not guarantee the completion of the agreed schedule in case of delays longer than 30 minutes.
5. All the Educational Service visits and/or activities are accompanied and guided by our team of guides.
6. 6. School groups should have an average size of 30 students. If the groups comprise a larger number of participants, they will have to be divided according to the instructions provided by the WOW guides/leaders to the teachers in charge.
7. The payment of the visits should be made, preferably, when the final number of participants is confirmed, via bank transfer (up to 3 days before the visit date). Any alternative payment option, must be communicated to the Education Service and subject to later confirmation by the WOW.
8. 8. We do not make refunds. If any student is absent on the visit day, the corresponding ticket will be given to the teacher so that the student can enjoy the visit afterwards.
The access to the WOW complex can be made on foot, by bus, train (Devesas or General Torres station) or underground (General Torres station – yellow line). We remind you that the bus car park in the complex should be requested in advance.
9. Any questions, requests or additional information you require from the WOW, please contact the Education Service. We will do our best to find the solutions that best suit your group.
Thanks to the incomparable identity of WOW, it becomes particularly relevant the development of continued projects throughout the school year with any School or Institution interested in collaborating with us, projects that can be tailored to the objectives and needs outlined by both parties.
We have our arms open to receive your proposals and suggestions.
For more information, please contact our Education Programme team
Rua do Choupelo, 39
Vila Nova de Gaia - Porto, Portugal